fbpx

Young College Student Dies From Marijuana Overdose

weedkills

DALLAS – With marijuana getting stronger and stronger everyday it was only a matter of time till someone overdosed, On March 8th Jonathan Reyes a young college student from Dallas, Was the first person in history to overdose from marijuana, He purchased 1 gram of “triple og ice cream killa kush”. Before the accident he updated his Facebook status saying “I’m about to smoke this blunt! of some killa!” young Aleczander was found dead in his restroom. Investigators say the amount of Marijuana Aleczander consumed was small but the THC level was high enough to kill a bear.

huzlers

Trending NowViral
If It's Trending It's Here!

Casey Anthony Pregnant With Twins

  National Report Casey Anthony, the woman famously acquitted in 2011 of murdering her daughter Caylee, is confirmed to be pregnant again. This time with...

GUARANTEEDNEW
Freshly Baked

The Importance of Tolerance and Respect in the Modern World

There are dozens of things that make us unique, like hairstyle, music tastes, or food preferences. Some qualities and characteristics are solely individual and...