Take That is back, and they are going to shut a UK stadium down. The trio that consists of Mark Owen, Howard Donald and Gary Barlow also added that they will go on an arena tour to celebrate with their fans as they mark 30 years in the game.
Gary Barlow is 47, Howard Donald, 50 while Mark Owen is 46 disclosed to their fans that they will begin their much-anticipated tour that will spread across 28 date tours in the UK as well as Ireland. This will then be followed by another tour that will cover Europe in the coming summer.
The tour dubbed The Greatest Hits Live tour will clash with their announcement of a spanking new album titled Odyssey. The latter features the trio’s smash hits with a twist that including reimaginations.
UK fans stand by because the band will make stops in Sheffield, Manchester, London, Glasgow, Bristol, Middlesbrough, Huddersfield, Dublin and Milton Keynes. These stops are expected to take a whopping 2 months. So, hang in tight.
The full Ireland and UK tour dates are as below:
- Monday 15 and Tuesday 16 April will see them land in Sheffield at the FlyDSA Arena.
- Next stop will be at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow on Thursday 18 and Friday 19 as well as Saturday 20 April.
- The Manchester Arena will play host to the trio on Monday 22, Tuesday 23, Thursday 25, Friday 26 and Saturday 27 April.
- From there, Take That take the tour to Dublin at the 3 Arena on Monday 29 and Tuesday 30 April.
- The O2 in London will receive the trio on Thursday 2, Friday 3, Saturday 4, Sunday 5, Tuesday 7 and Wednesday 8 May.
- On Sunday 12, Monday 13, Tuesday 14, Friday 17 and Saturday 18 May will see them in Birmingham.
- Milton Keynes Dons Stadium on Thursday 23 May.
- Next up will be Southampton at the St Mary’s Stadium on Saturday 25 May.
- Ashton Gate Stadium will be the host as the trio hit Bristol City on Tuesday 28 May.
- Thursday 30 May will be Norwich’s turn at the Carrow Road Stadium.
- Middlesbrough’s turn will be on the 1st of June at the Riverside Stadium.
- The last stop for Take That in The Greatest Hits Live tour will be at the John Smith’s Stadium in Huddersfield on the 4th of July which will be on a Tuesday.
Take That will not be on tour all by themselves. That will have been quite a turn-off. It’s like playing mobile slots without a win. They have also announced that they will be accompanied by Rick Astley as they visit Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Roma, Vienna, Zurich, Lucca, Copenhagen and Ostend.
To get a chance of the experience, you can get your tickets from the official website that is Take That starting from the 28th of September from 9:30 AM. If you pre-order their latest album, you will get an exclusive chance of getting your tickets 2 days earlier than the rest. That is from the 26th of September starting from 9:30 AM as well.